Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

DT Card for Lexi's Creations #80 - Snow





My DT Card for Lexi's Creations    Challenge #80 Snow. The challenge will run Dec 12 2012 - Jan 5th , 2013. 

Please join us, I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations
 and while there be sure to check out the work by my team mates  at Lexi's Creations, they are a very talented bunch!! 

Sponsor:    Our sponsor  this fortnight   is 'Joanna Sheen'  

                                                      Joanna Sheen
Winner will receive a gift certificate  worth £10.00  Visit her shop you will love it I know I do,  I have spent many a time over there  wishing my crafting hours away.


Card details:
Stamp:''Pengy free Snowballs' from Fairy Dust Crafts  
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels# ?,   Memory Box ' Frostyville Border'; Marianne Designs Creatables for the large circle and leaves; Crealies Creative flower #5 for the  Flower   
 Paper:   Stampin' Up basic black, whisper white  cardstock; Designer paper from DCWV's 'The Glitter Stack',  polka dot paper from stash; Recollections White Plaid  from Michaels
Colour medium: Prismacolour markers 
Other: stickles

Challenges
1. 2 Sisters: #121 Snowflakes
2. Little Clair's Design : #27 Christmas
3. My Time to Craft: # 200 Non Traditional Christmas Colours
4.Send a Smile for Kids: Winter Fun for Kids
5.Totally Gorjuss: #161 Oh No Snow!
6.Guylous Inimitability Designs:Twisted Christmas - use non Traditional Colours:
7.Dream Valley Challenges: #47 Christmas
8.No Matter Which Challenge - Christmas
9.Robyn's Fetish:#137 Christmas
10. The Squirrel and the Fox: Summer or Winter ( I choose winter:O)

28 comments:

  1. Hello Glenda. This is stunning and so very effective. I love the papers and colours, just brilliant.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxxz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Glenda this is beautiful, the detail is amazing.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, this little penguin is adorable. But, where is he with his free snowballs during a snowball fight!!! Love the black and white with the touches of lime green, gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glenda, Stunning, I love the black and white, with just a little green, it is such a refeshing christmas Card, pity I have made all mine, or I might have pinched that colour combo,and the white die cut is so pretty
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! I need a sign like that for my driveway after we got a foot of snow dumped on us last night! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute!! That little guy looks ready to toss that snowball! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Glenda,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is marvelous, Glenda. I adore penguins and this is one of my favorites. :-D Love the black and white papers and the pop of color from that incredible flower! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness gracious Glenda, this sure is adorable!!! Love your colors, how fun to use them for Christmas!!!! Cute image too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glenda this is another wonderful creation. Look at that poinsettia, wow...And your dies are just lovely. You inspire me so much. Great colors and super coloring of the image. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just soooo cute Glenda. I bet you are ready to sell your own snowballs at this point with the weather! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunner Glendale, I love the black and white with the pop of green it's fab! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glenda....sooo cute. Love the black , white with hints of green and red. I plan to pull out that snow die for some winter cards I want to make...thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Glenda
    I came by to say thank you for your lovely comment you left me and also for becoming my follower. Very much appreciated.
    Your card is gorgeous. Love the colour palette, all the layers are just brilliant, great use of dies and the image is super cute.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Winter card, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, love the border die & the fab colour combo!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card! I love it! thanks for playing with IDIC this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He so cute , love your layout & that gorjuss flower txx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Very cute image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful creation, beautiful colors and LO.
    Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow what an effective color scheme. The splash of green is perfect. I love all the details. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt Robyn's Fetish

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow what a fab card, love all the die cuts, really pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute card ! I love that snowflake border!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute and I love the splash of green! Thanks for joining our Christmas theme at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  25. How did i miss this one...you can always tell when I am actually producing aome cards as I get behind on my comments.
    This little penguin is so cute! I love the way you coloured him and of course where there are penguins there must be snow. That MB die is so gorgeous isn't it...I love that whole series of winter dies.

    You will be pleased to know I finally figured out how to download a digi image and save it. I still have to learn how to print it when i want to resize or how to combine two images onto one card...but hey...it's a start!
    Thanks for the knin comments on Little Mr p's card...I am just so proud of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this snowflake edge die cut and LOVE your green flower Glenda! I'm also with Scrappymo, how did I miss this one, lol!

    ReplyDelete