Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog for the week of Sept 9th, 2012 and the theme is 'More than one Fold'! I used a Doodle Pantry digital stamp set called 'Quirky Snowmen'. This set contains coloured and outline images, digital papers and sentiments. For this card I used the outline images, merged then together in PaintNet, printed it out and coloured the resulting image with Prismacolor markers. The sentiment is part of the same digital stamp set.I left the card pretty plain and let the paper do the work! I sponged in the background clouds with Stampin' Up's 'bashful blue' ink!\, added a little star and it was done.
Stamp: Doodle Pantry's Quirky Snowmen
Sentiment: Doodle Pantry's Quirky Snowmen
Paper: Card stock (Cherry Cobbler) - Stampin' Up, Designer Paper - Be of Good Cheer - Stampin Up
Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers; Ink from Stampin ' Up
I obtained the instructions for this card from the internet, but I never noted it down and now I have no idea which site I got it from so HELP! Would like to give credit to the site for this fold.
If anyone who views this card knows the proper name for this fold , please let me know!!!
1. Just Some Lines: Use 2 Different Color Mediums - I used Prismacolor Markers and 'Bashful blue' ink from Stampin' Up
2. One Stop Craft challenge: #198 No Floral Embellishments
3.Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: #149 Christmas
4. Stampin for the Week-end: #17 Starting Christmas Early
5. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #62 Christmas or Holiday Sentiment
6.Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday #141 - Fancy Folds
7. Shelly's Images TTC: Show us what you Got - Anything Goes
8. Inky Impressions: Anything Goes
9.My Mom's Craft Shop #73 Anything Goes