Doodle Pantry is having a June 1st -10th SPECIAL !!! with a Coupon code of SUMMERSALE that will deliver a 35% savings off your Doodle Pantry Order. Isn't that sweet! Go to the Doodle Pantry 'Specials' site for all the details!
To make this simple scene I used the new release Doodle Pantry image of 'Jugs and Bucket' and merged the bucket with the jug to get a combined image. I then used another older Doodle Pantry image called 'Critter Tops - Cat' and merged the cat with the bucket to complete my scene. I used Prismacolor markers to colour the completed image and framed it all with:
- Die Cute: Spellbinders standard circle; Marianne Designs flourishes, Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Foliage'
- Punch: Stampin' Up 'corner punch', a Martha Stewart branch punch
- Flowers: Prima Flowers
- Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze card stock; K&Company double sided Designer Paper
1. Sketchy Colors - #120 - sketch
2. Secret Crafter -#188 - Anything Goes
3.Digital Tuesday Challenge -#163 Anything Goes
4.Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
5.The Crazy Challenge #121 - Childhood Memories - being on the farm at Grandma & Grandpa's
6.There's Magic in the Air - Magical Monday - use 3 in a Row: I used punches, flowers and circle
7.One Stitch at a Time #116 - use a digi
8.Catch the Bug - Bugaboo's June Anything Goes: