Followers

Monday, July 24, 2017

Beccy's Place Family Snowmen

Beccy's Place monthly challenge July 2017: - create a  card or project using a Beccy's Place image.  I seem to still be in a Christmas mode from all the Christmas in July challenges so  used this delightful Beccy's Place pre coloured freebie digi called  Family Reunion .
The  green background was dry embossed with a Cutllebud folder with Snowflakes.
Challenges:
1. Beccy's Place: July challenge
2. Whoopsi Daisy:  Christmas in July challenge
3. Crafting from the Heart: #169 Anything Goes
4. Christmas card  Challenge CCC17: create a Christmas card
5. The Corrosive Challenge:#7: July Anything Goes
6. Craftyhazelnut's challenge #343 Christmas anything Christmas Goes optional - use an embossing folder

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Glenda, love the image and design.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful embossing folder you used to make your background Glenda, the snowflakes are fabulous. I also like the green, black and white colour combo... it suits the image perfectly. The big snowflake in the corner is a great finishing touch. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, Glenda! Great coloring and such fun embellishments. You always have the best embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that snowman family, Glenda! Darling card and the embossing is great. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one of my favourite digi images - love it. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 343 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The precolored images are so great - especially when needing so many cards for Christmas. But they don't take away from the personal touch of your perfectly embellished card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Glenda, don't know where I've been but I've nearly missed all these gorgeous Christmas cards. I will be back for another look soon. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and love the embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry it took so long to comment! I love these snowmen..I have them! Great card I love the pearls on the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete