Followers

Monday, December 5, 2016

Bugaboo Christmas Gift Tag



Day Three at the Catch the Bug 'Holiday Chaos' challenge and today is Anything but a Card Day with the theme 'Create a Gift Tag and include  red and white stripes'. I used the adorable  BugElf Peeper image from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured him with prismacolor Markers (Copics for the flesh tones). My crafting buddy gave me the red and white paper   The tag was hand made and decorated with a Spellbinders  scalloped circle die,a die cut poinsettia with a brown brad center and the adorable elf peeking out. Hope to see you tomorrow for Day4 and A New Release image.

Challenges
1. addicted to stamps:  #137 Christmas
2. Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #4 Anything Goes with optional twist of Christmas
3. Come and Get it Challenge:Christmas
4. Country View Challenge:  December 2016 Christmas
5. Crafting Musketeers: #44 Anything Goes
6. Crafts Galore Encore challenge Blog: Merry Christmas

12 comments:

  1. Yal are doing such a great job on tags. I don't do tags. I think I made one homemade tag about 4 years ago for Bugaboo. My husband gets gorgeous paper from a company they make insulation for. It comes in a beautiful box...inside is awesome foil paper, ribbon, tags, bows, tissue paper, bags...even tape and a pen. You can't beat that. He just retired so we want be getting anymore so I guess I will be making tags next year...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your GORGEOUS tag!!I love how beautifully the image is colored!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, this is adorable! I love all the little peepers. The poinsettia is awesome. Great tag. Just finished mine. I'll have to get it posted. Waiting on the Stickles to dray. LOL! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute christmas tag Glenda !
    Thank you for join us at the Come and Get It Challenge.
    Hope wee see you soon again.
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Glenda, your Christmas Tag is really stunning and brightful. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps, Alma

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome tag and colouring would make any present stand out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda, your tag is adorable and the coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable Christmas tag. A lovely design and such a sweet digi. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how he's peeking from behind a poinsettia, I never thought of that. I have poinsettia dies, hmmm must try, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute stamp and the red and white is so festive. Made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Country View Zcrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! I love desuìign and paper!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge December "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry this has taken so long for me to respond to your great design. I don't do tags (mainly because I don't have time after making my cards - I always leave it to the last moment. Bahh!) Your tag is so cute and your image is beautifully coloured. Cheers from Janelle @ Angie's Digital Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete